Knitted grape garter rings
Product Code: kolbco trico dlya podvjazki
- 25 or more 12.00грн.
- 200 or more 10.00грн.
- 10000 or more 6.00грн.
Knitted rings are the best option for garters of grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, raspberries, currants and any other plants that require garters. Knitted rings are also called knitted trimmings, or stocking rings - the best... Read more...
Knitted rings are the best option for garters of grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, raspberries, currants and any other plants that require garters. Knitted rings are also called knitted trimmings, or stocking rings - the best annual grape garter.
Features of knitted grape garter rings:
- Material - knitted cotton (cotton content from 80%)
- Color - different colors
- Fabric thickness - 1-1.5 cm
- Ring diameter - 20 cm
- Stretching - 30 cm
- In 1 kg of goods - 1000-1200 pcs. knitted rings
- The price is for 1 kg
- There are wholesale prices
Knitted grape garter rings have a huge number of advantages:
- the rings are easy to use,
- the cheapest garter (one garter costs about 1 kopeck),
- easy to use - it is possible to tie up with a "figure eight", "double figure eight", "knot",
- elastic - stretches 1.5-2 times
- ecological - knitted rings are made from organic substances
- But there are also minor drawbacks: when transporting, take into account volume, not weight. The volume exceeds the weight by 1.5-2 times
If you cut the ring, the length will be about 30-35 cm. You can divide it in two.
Knitted rings, due to their soft material, hold the shoots of grapes together and do not injure them.
Mostly used for a young or green garter in several stages. For larger, older vines, multiple loops can be used. For minimal injury to the vine during strong gusts of wind and other bad weather, it is recommended that the place of the garter, such as wire, be first wrapped with a knitted ring, and then passed through the vine.
This method will reward the owner with healthier vineyard shoots, and ultimately, more luxurious fruits.
Knitted rings, thanks to their composition of cotton and polyester, are highly stretchable. This does not injure and does not drag the escape. Elasticity is about 40-50% of the resting size. Even an expensive Italian cambric will envy such a stretch. They adhere very well to the wire.
If you have any questions about knitted garter rings or how they are delivered, please contact us, we will advise and advise you on the most optimal delivery options to your region.